Kitchen Share NE is not currently accepting donations.
To donate, fill out our donation form.
What do we look for in donations?
- Expensive appliances that may be outside of many people's budget, like Vitamixes
- Large, specialized tools that are only used once or twice a year, like cider presses
- If considering donating servingware, please include at least 10 place settings so the collection can really make a difference for someone's event!
Though we welcome almost any kitchen tools, some specific items on our wishlist include:
- Stand mixer
- Immersion blender
- Food scale
- Cheese press
- Brewing equipment
- Large food processor
- Knife sharpener
- Pressure cooker
- Small lightweight folding table - SE location
- Pens, markers, tape, folders, printing paper, and other office supplies
- Small shelf (app. 4' high with shelves 18" deep and 15" high) - NE location