We are eager to reopen the library at this time when our tools and services are more vital than ever to delicate communities and ambitious homesteaders, but as a volunteer organization, we must be respectful to our volunteers and patrons. We are reopening on a trial basis, under the following conditions:
- Reservations are now required. Find the item you’d like to reserve. Click the reserve button. A volunteer will confirm them, and they will be waiting for you.
- We will have an outdoor, zero-contact tool exchange set up just outside the library. You must be wearing a mask per state guidelines, and maintain at least 6′ distance. Please only send one family member so there are less people in line.
- Please give the volunteer your name, while maintaining 6′ distance from them, and they will check out your reserved items and point to where to safely collect them.
- When returning items, please maintain 6′ distance while the volunteer shows you where to deposit the items.
- Please completely clean and sanitize all items you borrow, before using them and before returning them. Items will be taken out of circulation for a week so there is no cross contamination.
- Items will be due back the next time we’re open, which should be the next Saturday.
- Overdue fees from items you’ve had during quarantine will not be fined. We’re just happy to have them back. Thank you for returning them.
- Right now, we are NOT accepting cash or product donations. All payments may be made online, at the button below.